Under the Points Based System, the UK employers will have to be granted a Sponsorship Licence by the UK Visa and Immigration (UKVI) before they employ non-EEA workers. Employers who do not have a Sponsor Licence will be unable to recruit new workers from outside the EU or extend work permits for their current employers.

We can provide our professional service to the employers in making application for Sponsorship Licence. We can also assist in meeting the requirement of “resident labour test.”